Apollo 135 piece tool kit  » Housewares  »
2.5
  • I loved it because of its pink color, as it is my favorite and the scissors, hammer, box-cutter, wrench and drill that I use quite often

• by seema mishra

As I am a housewife and involve myself in home decoration a lot and have to repair some big and small products at home, I need to have a toolbox. My husband’s tools are too heavy and not handy for me so I was looking for some lightweight and handy tool set.

I found one on Amazon.

com and

ordered it immediately.

It is really a cool product and there are so many things in it that I wonder whether I will use all of them some day.

I loved it because of its pink color, as it is my favorite and the scissors, hammer, box-cutter, wrench and drill that I use quite often.

It is easy ...

• to work with the help of this tool kit and the work done is faster too.

The only thing is that you cannot do hard work with the help of this tool set and my husband got a little bit annoyed because of the small size of the handle and he said the hammer looks as if it

is like some toy set or so.

It is ideal for teenagers to get help in the school projects and some light works at home.

Also the box-cutter is not very useful and when I use it the blade gets back into the plastic covering.

Well, the screwdriver and the scissors work pretty well and are quite useful too.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 532012545591031/k2311a1220/12.20.08