iTouchless Fully Automatic Stainless Steel Trash Cans
  • The cost for this was not much considering my family size and I am satisfied with the product
  • I believe in keeping my kitchen and bathroom fresh, clean and odor free and this trashcan helps me in it
  • Even my kids don't throw up wastes here and there after I bought this iTouchless trashcan

• by seema mishra

When it comes to empty my trash can I would prefer to do it early in the morning before having anything because it is not possible for me to tolerate the bad odor. I was always in search of some special trashcan that would get me rid of that.

I came across

a product, iTouchless Fully Automatic Stainless Steel Trash Cans on amazon.

com and reading the details and benefits of the product I ordered it immediately.

Its lid helps to reduce the odor and I don’t have to touch the can or the lid to open or cover it.

There is an infrared sensor ...

• that works within 5 inches of range and has a battery free operation with an AC adapter.

Now, I am not worried about the bad smell of vegetables or eatables from the trash can and I can get the garbage out of the can anytime the garbage collector’s van comes.

The cost

for this was not much considering my family size and I am satisfied with the product.

I believe in keeping my kitchen and bathroom fresh, clean and odor free and this trashcan helps me in it.

Even my kids don’t throw up wastes here and there after I bought this iTouchless trashcan.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 532012545581031/k2311a1220/12.20.08