Basic Series Mini Lights  » Other  »
1.5
  • They come packaged in a box, which I thought would be great, meaning tamper proof
  • Ok, now you know what I bought, let's get to the frustrating part because you know its coming
  • I don't recommend this brand of lights to anyone unless you love to torture yourself
  • One good thing I was happy about was they actually provided an address for comments and suggestions

• by ShellieP

Basic Series Mini Lights are those cute little Christmas lights everyone likes. They come packaged in a box, which I thought would be great, meaning tamper proof. This particular set of lights are already attached string to string with one hundred mini colored bulbs. They can be used indoor and

outdoor.

Ok, now you know what I bought, let’s get to the frustrating part because you know its coming. As soon as I got home I plugged them in and wouldn’t you know it, only half the strand lit up. Because there were so many I opted to take them ...

• back to the store and exchange them.

Again I returned home and plugged them in to my amazement all but two lit up. That wasn’t as bad as fifty lights, so I thought I might sit and go through them. After about thirty minutes with frustration building I finally narrowed

it to one measly little light that wouldn’t light.

I don’t recommend this brand of lights to anyone unless you love to torture yourself. The lights were so cute too; I really wanted them to work. One good thing I was happy about was they actually provided an address for comments and suggestions.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 122012545501031/k2311a1220/12.20.08