Samsung Blackjack
  • I think it has a great download speed compared to my dialup internet at home
  • The Windows Media Player will sometimes split up songs that are apart of an album and list them as unknown, which I thought was strange
  • I believe it can be used for four hours nonstop
  • Overall, I wouldn't know what to do if I didn't have my Blackjack, and I would recommend it to anyone

• by NC23

For my birthday, I received a Samsung Blackjack. It cost two hundred dollars. This phone comes with a ton a features, but the ones that I used the most are Internet Explorer and Windows Media Player.

It wasn’t able to log on to YouTube, so I had to download a program called Vtap, which does the same thing as Youtube. Other than that,

Internet Explorer worked fine.

I think it has a great download speed compared to my dialup internet at home. It can download a full song in a minute or less.

The Windows Media Player will sometimes split up songs that are apart of an album and list them as unknown, which I thought was strange. But, the songs were still easy to find ...

• and it played music well.

It has great speakers, and it can play very loud, so I can listen to it around the house without having to use any headphones. It has an alarm and calendar feature, which keeps me on track.

Its almost indestructible. I have dropped it at least a dozen times, and it never broke or cut off.

Just a

few scratches here and there. It also has great battery life.

I believe it can be used for four hours nonstop. If used reasonably, it can go for about a week without charging, which in fantastic compared to my old Razr that I used to have.

Overall, I wouldn’t know what to do if I didn’t have my Blackjack, and I would recommend it to anyone.

Samsung Blackjack

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 371912545431031/k2311a1219/12.19.08