M.A.C. Lipglass  » Cosmetics  »
  • Since I love red, my favorite color in their selection is Venetian and I have used up 3 bottles already
  • Mine lasts for around 3 months and for its price, I think the quality is just amazing

• by wondericequeen

I personally use quite a lot of M. A. C.

cosmetics products because I have an impression that it’s very professional and they have a wide variety of colors for customers to choose from to cater for their different needs. Also, I am happy each time going to the M.

A. C.

store because the makeup artists there would pick

out the colors which are suitable for me and give me some ideas on the new trend of make up in the coming season.

I have quite a few of their lipglass in different colors.

Since I love red, my favorite color in their selection is “Venetian” and I have used up 3 bottles already.

• The texture is not sticky and it would make you feel uncomfortable when you put it on.

It’s very glossy but at the same time the color is quite solid. You will get the color on your lips almost the same as you see it in the bottle.

After application, the fine lines

on your lips will be much less noticeable. It won’t dry out lips and you won’t need re-touch for a few hours if you don’t drink nor eat.

I use it everyday and it lasts for quite a while. Mine lasts for around 3 months and for its price, I think the quality is just amazing!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311912545311031/k2311a1219/12.19.08