Xboard 49  » Other  »
  • You need to do is simply plug the keyboard via USB to your PC / MAC or your notebook and use the software to get a voice synthesizer music instrument you want

• by Meriza

This is a MIDI Controllorer that make me fall in love. I use this keyboard in my home studio. This is a MIDI keyboard controller that extraordinary. This object has a distinctive feature, among others:

- 49 full-size professional keys with Aftertouch - the Xboard 49 is a true performance controller with a high-quality synth-action keybed. Keys did not feel cheap when we pressing, feels like the real

instrument.

- Xboard Control â„¢ software Being you easily create custom setups for your favorite hardware / software instruments. With this I can freely set the appropriate use of my needs.

For those who do not know, this keyboard is such as also another MIDI controller requires a sound generator to generate a sound instrument or voice to another.

You need to do is simply plug the keyboard ...

• via USB to your PC / MAC or your notebook and use the software to get a voice synthesizer music instrument you want.

Do not worry!

The keyboard is included with some real quality sound software, some of its software: E-MU’s Proteus X2 Streaming Sound Module with over 3Gb of sounds, as well as three additional sound libraries (Mo’Phatt X, Planet Earth X and Protean Drums X)

for an additional 1,500 instruments (Windows only). In addition, Ableton Live Lite 4 also included the so we can make music right away.

In addition Xboard 49 has 16 knobs you can set its usefulness to utilize all the facilities in your software synthesizer. Is it to manage the effects, the volume etc.

I really like this keyboard, as well as with the bands that became my client in my studio.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 121912545301031/k2311a1219/12.19.08