Nikon Coolpix P5000  » Cameras  »
  • I bought this camera because my old one broken down after 4 years and I wish to change to a better quality one
  • I am not a professional photographer but I enjoy taking pictures sometimes
  • A friend of mine tried using my camera but everything he took was blurry and I thought that it's because his hands shook and the anti-vibrant function in this camera is not too well
  • For my own experience, I am totally happy with this camera as the picture quality is very nice

• by wondericequeen

I bought this camera because my old one broken down after 4 years and I wish to change to a better quality one. I heard Nikon is great making cameras and I searched online and this Coolpix P5000 has great rave comments.

I am not a professional photographer but I enjoy taking pictures

sometimes.

So I would love to have a not too complicated camera which could still take good pictures without too much editing using software.

The design of this camera looks quite professional and it allows you to grab nicely.

It’s not too small but quite light in weight when compared to other ...

• cameras.

The sense of light of this camera is quite strong, most of the time, I have to turn the flash off, even at night.

A friend of mine tried using my camera but everything he took was blurry and I thought that it’s because his hands shook and the anti-vibrant function in

this camera is not too well.

For my own experience, I am totally happy with this camera as the picture quality is very nice! I don’t need to do any editing and I would have a more than satisfactory quality for me to share with my friends.

On the whole, I love using this camera.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 431912545270931/k2311a1219/12.19.08