Givenchy Amarige Eau de Toilette  » Perfume  »
  • I am pretty amazed with this result every time and I think the scent is really men-friendly

• by wondericequeen

The bottle of Givenchy Amarige Eau de Toilette is not appealing when compared to other bottle design for perfume. Indeed, I should call its bottle design fairly simple.

Maybe it’s because it’s classic product from Givenchy and that’s why they want you to concentrate on the scent instead of on the

outlook.

I received this as a present last year and it was my first “taste” of Givenchy.

I fell in love with it immediately after using it.

I secretly think that men react to it very positively because every time when I wear this perfume, men would say, “you smell ...

• so good! What are you wearing?” and I could tell from their faces that they are really excited about the scent and not lying to me.

I am pretty amazed with this result every time and I think the scent is really men-friendly.

It hasn’t failed my expectation so far.

It is actually a rather floral and elegant scent.

It’s quite strong and it lasts for at least half of the day.

I have a small sample in my purse all the time and I would retouch my perfume when I have a night out and wish to have a stronger scent.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 561912545260931/k2311a1219/12.19.08