Kuala Lumpur International Airport  » Airlines  »
Sepang, Kuala Lumpur, Malyasia.
  • I love the green look of the airport and very high tent shaped curved roofs
  • I was happy with food choices but to me it seemed that western food facilities are limited

• by S A K M Mokbular Rahman

Present Kuala Lumpur International airport at Sepang in Malaysia, replaced old Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah International in June 1998. It is the main gateway to Malaysia.

I am a frequent user of this airport. This uniquely designed huge airport is one of the airport that frequent fryers will not forget. Its architectural design resembles to ‘beduin’ tent (The tent that

was used by middle easter nomadic race in olden days). Whole airport is surrounded by greeneries.

I love the green look of the airport and very high tent shaped curved roofs. It has all the facilities and amenities that can be expected in any renowned international airports. Main terminal building is connected to four armed satellite terminal building by ...

• automated train service.

I would like to commend friendliness of the airport staff and it seems to me that smiling is part of their culture. Airport announcements are very clear and easily understandable, even for those not so good in English.

Many shops are housed in main as well as satellite terminal building. I spend my waiting time here by

visiting many of the duty free shops.

I was happy with food choices but to me it seemed that western food facilities are limited.

Kuala Lumpur International airport is not getting its due share of passengers despite being an unique airport due to the fact well established and attractive Singapore Changi International airport is located only about 30 minutes flying passage from this airport.

Kuala Lumpur International Airport

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 401912545190931/k2311a1219/12.19.08