Elizabeth Arden Good Night’s Sleep Restoring Cream  » Cosmetics  »
  • However, I don't think I will use it during spring and summer time as we have humid weather, and I think the cream will be too oily by then

• by wondericequeen

Elizabeth Arden Good Night’s Sleep Cream’s texture is creamy but not too rich. It’s quite easy to be absorbed but it tends to leave a protective layer on skin as sometimes I do find that my skin looks a bit oily after application but it doesn’t feel greasy.

The fragrance in this

cream is quite strong and I at first was wondering if it would irritate my skin, but it didn’t.

My skin is dry and a little sensitive but I have received no irritation with using this cream.

I understand why it’s called Good Night’s Sleep Cream because it does moisturize your skin ...

• overnight and you won’t feel dry the next day.

And I don’t need to use a lot each time, just a small amount is enough for applying on the whole face.

I am half way through the bottle and I feel that my skin texture is improving; it’s more moisturized, radiant and

smooth.

I find that fine lines due to dryness have disappeared on my face too.

I will keep using it during this winter.

However, I don’t think I will use it during spring and summer time as we have humid weather, and I think the cream will be too oily by then.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311812544661131/k2311a1218/12.18.08