Tigi Bed Head Treat Me Right Peppermint Hair Mask
  • I bought this Tigi Bed Head Treat Me Right Peppermint Hair Mask as suggested by my hair stylist
  • I kept on using it once every week and when it got to half the jar was left, I noticed that my hair was getting healthier, softer, more moisturized and manageable
  • Patience is definitely needed to work with this hair mask

• by wondericequeen

I bought this Tigi Bed Head Treat Me Right Peppermint Hair Mask as suggested by my hair stylist. She permed my hair at that time and mentioned that it would be good for me to do some hair treatment once a week at home.

It’s quite a big jar and it has cooling effect when

applied to hair (because the main ingredient is peppermint).

I personally only use this hair mask in the hot summer time, then I would feel relax and comfortable.

I won’t use it in the winter time, because I would feel uncomfortable having rather cold feeling on my hair and I would get a headache afterward.

...

• At first when I started using this hair mask, I didn’t see any instant results and I was ready to give up on the mask! But I thought, “let’s just use it all up since money was spent”.

I kept on using it once every week and when it got to half the jar was

left, I noticed that my hair was getting healthier, softer, more moisturized and manageable.

I was quite happy to see that my effort and money have not been wasted.

Patience is definitely needed to work with this hair mask.

Once again, I guess patience is needed in everything if you want to see results.

Farah says :

So it would work okay with permed hair right? I`m thinking of getting this because i don`t want to get just any mask in case my curls loosen.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311812544641131/k2311a1218/12.18.08