SK-II Facial Treatment Mask  » Cosmetics  »
  • This Facial Treatment Mask is definitely counted as one of my favorite items
  • And I love that its effect can sustain for around 4-5 days and I think it's great for going out on an important date or something

• by wondericequeen

SK-II products are quite pricey but they are most famous for delivering promising results. This Facial Treatment Mask is definitely counted as one of my favorite items.

Actually you can use it as a regular face mask i.

e.

use this one to two times a week; or you could use

it as an intensive treatment i.

e.

continuously use this for 28 days.

As I mentioned earlier, the price is quite expensive, and I can only afford to use this facial mask as a quick-fix.

This facial mask definitely deliver promising results.

Right after the application, I can really tell the difference.

...

• My face is instantly moisturized, more radiant and way smoother! It’s said that you don’t have to wash away the essence left by pulling away the mask.

I massage the essence a bit on my face and then I would wash the remaining essence away as it’s rather sticky

for me to leave it on my face since I have combination to dry skin.

Besides, the cutting of the cloth mask fits onto face very well.

And I love that its effect can sustain for around 4-5 days and I think it’s great for going out on an important date or something.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311812544631131/k2311a1218/12.18.08