OSIM uZap Slimming Belt  » Health  »
  • Besides using it on my tummy and waist (which I think has the most fat), I also use it on my legs
  • What I like about this uZap is that it is hassle free and I can use it while doing other things (not drawing of course, since the vibration is too strong for me to draw properly)
  • What I don't like about it is that it is not as portable as I've hoped it would be

• by honest.guy

My sister bought this OSIM uZap slimming belt for my mother about 1 year ago for RM 650, which is equivalent to USD$ 186. The funny thing is, I used the slimming belt more than both my sister and mother.

This uZap is powered by the patented Twin Power Osimotion which gives you an effective massage, suitable for the human body. It actually helps to vibrates your muscle and burn your fat away. I go for jog quite regularly and even I can feel my muscles being stretched and my fat being burnt whenever I use this uZap. There are few levels of speed and intensity but I have never tried any of them

except for the most extreme one, which can be triggered by the last button on the remote controller. The device will automatically be switched off after a certain period of time, defined by the internal timer and also the mode you’ve selected. I don’t really calculate how long it takes since I normally use uZap while watching TV, doing my work at home or playing my PS3.

Besides using it on my tummy and waist (which I think has the most fat), I also use it on my legs. I can feel the muscles being stretched, just like when I go for gym workouts and it does feel itchy at times. I guess this ...

• is how the device tries to burn away the fat. However, I don’t use it on my chest. I have tried it before and it was not very comfortable. I could feel myself breathing harder than usual due to the strong vibration.

What I like about this uZap is that it is hassle free and I can use it while doing other things (not drawing of course, since the vibration is too strong for me to draw properly). I’m not sure if it is effective enough to help someone slim down since I still prefer the traditional gym workout to stay fit and healthy. Don’t expect to sweat by using this uZap. What I

don’t like about it is that it is not as portable as I’ve hoped it would be. The uZap relies on power supply and not batteries. The remote control is not wireless too. Besides that, I also don’t really like the colours used which are white and green. This causes the device to become dirty quite easily.

Overall, OSIM uZap is quite expensive for a slimming and massaging belt but it is one of the first in the market. Some people find it very useful for slimming purpose, though not for me. I would not mind owning it but I still feel that a regular gym workout is still better than this artificial slimming method.

sarah says :

if i lost the adapter, where do i buy it eh? i don’t know where i last put the adapter and i really need to use it.

Bella says :

I want to change the cover as the belt looks dirty. Can I replace it

Geetha says :

what age osim zap slimming belt can be used? minimum maximum age limit

John says :

There are no age requirements or recommendations associated with it.

Galega says :

Slimming belt isn’t recommended to be used by teenagers. Rather they should try to burn extra fat through regular exercise. Similarly, it is also not recommended by a person of any age having some cardio or renal problem. Playing it safe, a user should always consult a doctor before starting to use it.

bijay modi says :

want to buy osim u zap slimming belt

John says :

You can actually purchase them directly from the manufacturer’s website. Here’s a link:

Sadaf says :

Before I use uzap belt I want to know that how many time we use it in a day and what time is better? I mean before meal? And how long? Plz tell me

Aniket says :

i m 25 year old ,my chest is now looking like women s brest since last 8 year can i use this on chest any sideeffect plz tell me

Galega says :

IT will not be helpful. I would strongly advise you against practicing this sort of thing.

You can consider liposuction. That is the best way to handle your problem.

Further, if the chest is enlarged just because of hormonal problem, it can be corrected easily. Consult a physician.

-11
    vandanarajiv says :

how does osim uzap help in melting fat? which is better ukimono or uzap? what is the difference between uzap and ukimono?

Galega says :

It helps to reduce fat by constant exercise. Exercise at that particular location draws energy by burning fat from that particular location.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 341812544551131/k2311a1218/12.18.08