Today’s Family Invisible Tape
  • Thus, the last time I needed tape, I purchased Today's Family Invisible Tape

• by Orrymain

I’m pretty loyal to the brands I grew up, even with the brand of tape I used. Still, times are tough, and I’m having to expand my horizons a little and give some other brands a chance. Thus, the last time I needed tape, I purchased Today’s Family Invisible Tape.

I’m not acquainted with the Today’s Family brand, so I was a bit hesitant going in. Fortunately, my skepticism wasn’t called for.

This tape is 3/4″ wide and comes 780″ long. That’s a nice sized roll. I’ve found it to be strong and it does adhere to surfaces well. You can ...

• write on it, if necessary, without smudging, something I’ve done with both ink and felt pens.

The package promotes a ‘unique brake system’ that allows for exact cutting and no waste. You do this by pulling out the tape to the desired length and then pressing the center of the tape dispenser where

indicated. Then you cut. So far, that’s worked, but I’ve only attempted it a couple of times.

As for being ‘invisible’, it does it about as well as the name brand I’ve traditionally purchased and better than some others I’ve tried in the past.

Overall, I’m satisfied with this product and would buy it again.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 121812544251031/k2311a1218/12.18.08