Salix American Beefhide Chews  » Food  »
  • They're about ten inches long and come in a two-pack at a reasonable price

• by Orrymain

Salix American Beefhide Chews are a real winner for the dogs in my household and have been for several years. Not only are they veterinarian approved, but these bones are kennel tested and approved. They also help to reduce tartar buildup, something I value since keeping my dogs’ teeth

cleaned and healthy is important.

What my dogs love about these is that they are thick rolls, versus the traditional bones that are knotted or come with twisted ends. My girls prefer the rolls. They are easy to manage and chew on. They’re also fun to prance around the ...

• house with.

My girls eagerly enjoy these treats. They last up to four days or so, depending upon their moods. They’re natural chews, so are better for them too than some other choices that are out there.

Salix says these are handmade in Mexico, and they come with a satisfaction guarantee.

They’re about ten inches long and come in a two-pack at a reasonable price. I’ve always been satisfied with the look, feel, and durability of the product.

My girls are happy, so I am, too. They have a sister product, the beef basted rolls, that are also dog-pleasers (see separate review).

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271812544241031/k2311a1218/12.18.08