Pet Greens Treats  » Pets  »
  • That wasn't a problem for me as my girls were definitely happy with the treats
  • I'd definitely buy it and feel good about it, too

• by Orrymain

My dogs always love a good treat, and so I’m always looking for good, reliable treats to give them. I’m actually fussier about what they eat than what I do.

I’d heard good things about Pet Greens Treats, which is billed as being ‘Powered by Green Nutrition’, and decided to give it a shot and see what my

girls thought about it.

The variety chosen was the Savory Beef Recipe, labeled as “all natural jerky style dog treats” with “90% real meat with wheat grass”. These are small, slim treats. For my dogs’ sizes, it advised giving them up to 10 treats per day. I decided to keep it at a smaller number.

The girls ...

• did love the treats. They are very thin, though, and small in size. I wish they were bigger, or at least thicker. Bigger dogs need something that doesn’t feel like a fingernail to them.

On the plus side, these were easy to give the dogs. There was no bad aroma or greasy feel. They

are wholesome and good for canines. It actually comes with a satisfaction guarantee. That wasn’t a problem for me as my girls were definitely happy with the treats.

Overall, I’m satisfied, too. It’s nice knowing there’s an alternative treat out there that is healthy for my dogs. I’d definitely buy it and feel good about it, too.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 291712544120631/k2311a1217/12.17.08