The Break-Up (2006)
0.5
  • First time I heard about the break-up that combines Vince Vaughn and Jennifer Aniston, I feel very much enthusiastic because I expect a really funny movie about love but unfortunately, I was totally disappointed
  • I love the idea of this movie and for me, Vince and Jennifer have a quite good performance but there is something wrong with this movie's story

• by ivanadee

First time I heard about the break-up that combines Vince Vaughn and Jennifer Aniston, I feel very much enthusiastic because I expect a really funny movie about love but unfortunately, I was totally disappointed.

This movie is about Brooke and Gary who break-up but

both of them do not want to give up the condo they share so, they have to still live together in that condo, even they are not a couple anymore.

To be honest, I have already felt bored from the first time the movie begins but, I really have a positive thinking that this movie will make me surprises in the middle or at least in the end but until I finish this movie, I can not feel anything.

This movie did not make me laugh and I ...

• The Break-Up (2006)
      even did not feel interested at all to everything offers by this movie. I love the idea of this movie and for me, Vince and Jennifer have a quite good performance but there is something wrong with this movie’s story. It just does
      not show me what I expect from the movie about a break-up-couple that lives in a same place. Totally a disaster. So, as a final conclusion, even if you love Jennifer and Vince, just be sure that you do not be trapped to finally watch this movie.

The Break-Up (2006)

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111712544030631/k2311a1217/12.17.08