Mr. Bean’s Holiday (2007)  » Movies  »
  • I love the fact that he never care to people's opinion about him

• by ivanadee

This is the second movie of Rowan Atksinson as Mr. Bean, after the very funny and attracting ” Bean ” while, for me, this second movie is better than the first one because besides there are classical jokes from Mr. Bean, we can also

see the beautiful view of France and the situation of Cannes Film Festival.

This movie is about Mr. Bean who wins a prize to have a vacation in France. And, as what usually happened, Mr. Bean always make some “little disasters” in every place he visits where the biggest disaster is when Mr. Bean separate a boy from His Father and then, have to make both of them meet again.

There is no doubt that Mr. Bean’s movie always be an anti-critic for me because, no matter what people say ...

• Mr. Bean's Holiday (2007)
      about Mr. Bean, I always love him. I love the way he walks. I love the fact that he never care to people’s opinion about him. And I always love the way he makes a simple situation to be a disaster.

Talking about acting, Rowan

Atkinson plays Mr.Bean excellently as usual while, the other casts just appear as Mr. Bean’s supporting casts by showing the average acting. Finally, I highly recommended this movie to all comedy-lover. You are not a real comedy-lover if you have not watched this movie yet

Mr. Bean's Holiday (2007)
Ronald Lutz Jr says :

I really enjoyed (and continue to ) this flick. As a silent-film buff, I don’t mind the very limited dialogue throughout. Rowan once again shines as the delightful, loveable Mr. Bean. This is a simple, linear movie that doesn’t go way off course or leave you with a bunch of questions. Loved the cinematography, plenty of laughs and mishaps, cast is wonderful. This is something you could watch with your family or if you have some fellow Bean-buffs The soundtrack score is a delight, really adds to the overall appeal of the film. Do yourself a favor and get lost in some beautiful places with Mr. Bean and friends Always great to see Willem Dafoe, I wouldn’t mind seeing him in some more comedic roles on film. Rent it or buy it, it’s truly a gem.

Mochammad Azzis says :

re : I love the fact that he never care to people’s opinion about him
The film is very funny and inspiring

Erl says :

re : I love the fact that he never care to people’s opinion about him
The guy portrays a half mentally challenged shy or speech impediment guy who although isn’t missing an arm, is pretty normal.

vida says :

re : I love the fact that he never care to people’s opinion about him
i love this attitude too.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111712544010631/k2311a1217/12.17.08