Lush New Shampoo Bar  » Cosmetics  »
  • I bought this Lush new shampoo bar followed the sale lady's commendation
  • I noticed that my hair was losing at a more rapid rate than usual and it was either coming from the stress from work or some internal hormone changes
  • I have been using this shampoo bar for around 1 month and I notice that my hair is growing at a faster rate and my hair loss seems to be under control

• by wondericequeen

I wasn’t fascinated with the shampoo bar idea because I got used to using the liquid shampoo. I bought this Lush new shampoo bar followed the sale lady’s commendation.

She recommended this product to me as I was in indeed of something to boost the growth of my hair.

I noticed that my hair was

losing at a more rapid rate than usual and it was either coming from the stress from work or some internal hormone changes.

I have been using this shampoo bar for around 1 month and I notice that my hair is growing at a faster rate and my hair loss seems to be under control.

Now,

• I use this whenever I have a terrible hair cut and wish the hair grow a bit faster.

However, when I stop using this shampoo, hair will grow at normal rate again.

This shampoo bar needs to be kept in a tin in the bathroom, otherwise it would melt.

Since Lush is well-known of using

natural ingredients, I feel that my hair gradually gets healthier and healthier with continuous use of this shampoo bar.

And last but not least, the scent of this product is wonderful and relaxing.

It makes hair washing feel like a treat! One bar lasts around 1.

5 months to 2 months depending on how often you wash your hair.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311712543760531/k2311a1217/12.17.08