Excedrin Migraine
  • I'm not sure if it's the combination of the medications that make Excedrin work so well, but I haven't had one problem with this brand

• by themusicpainter

I recently bought a package of Excedrin Migrain from a local Walgreens pharmacy, desperate for something to relieve the intense jabbing pain surrounding the crown of my head. I have never suffered from migraine headaches, but have experienced tension headaches, as well as spontaneous occurrances pain from a concussion a few years ago.

Although the medicine specifies “migrain” right on the front, the

pain killers listed are used for generalized pain, not necessarily “special” ingredients.

Acetaminophen, Aspirin, and Caffeine are all drugs that are very familiar to most over-the counter shoppers, and are the active ingredients in Excedrin Migraine.

I tried two tablets when I got home, and within less than 15 minutes, I had completely forgotten that I had even had a greuling headache.

I ...

• felt awake and pain free.

Since then, I’ve tried using Excedrin Migraine every time I get a bad headache, and it works every time.

I have even used it when I had a bad backache, and found that it relived that pain as well.

I’m not sure if it’s the combination of the medications that make Excedrin work so well, but I haven’t

had one problem with this brand.

The only downside to taking this medication is that if you are sensitive to caffeine, or react to it, it can cause sleeplessness and the same effects as coffee.

However, I’ve never encountered this problem myself.

Now, my medicine cabnet is empty of Tylenol and Aleve, and is replaced with Excedrin.

I just don’t think it can be beat!

Excedrin Migraine

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 261712543690531/k2311a1217/12.17.08