Frigidaire refrigerator  » Housewares  »
  • I like that it has three drawers, our other one only had two, this way with three I can organize our food better
  • Overall I am happy with the refrigerator, especially with the amount of money I paid
  • I am generally satisfied with this refrigerator and would recommend it to other people

• by Brooke

Our refrigerator broke the other day and we had to go buy one. So we bought a Frigidaire refrigerator. We have only had it for a little while but from what I can tell it is pretty good. We got it around $530.00 which is pretty good because I have seen some for $1,000 and over. The one we have is black and the freezer is on top. It does have an ice maker but not a dispenser. Which is not a big deal; we can just get our ice out of the freezer. The ice maker works well, after about two or three days of having this refrigerator it is completely full. I can hear the

ice maker working occasionally but not a lot. The refrigerator is pretty big, well a good size for the amount of money that we paid. The refrigerator has three drawers in it. It also has a setting on two of the drawers that are on bottom for humidity control crisper. The setting is from low to high. The drawer that is more near the top of the refrigerator doesn’t have a setting. I like that it has three drawers, our other one only had two, this way with three I can organize our food better. I like to put hot dogs and sandwich stuff in the top drawer. The door of the refrigerator is long and has ...

• a lot of space for food, condiments, and there is a butter space for butter as well.

The freezer and refrigerator have a setting of their own. The freezer also has a lot of space in the door. There are two levels of the freezer which isn’t a lot like our other one but it does have quite a bit of space. I like this refrigerator because how it is set up I can easily find food and drinks. I can also easily organize our food so that it isn’t messy and easy to find. I do have to say with this not being a side by side refrigerator you might have to bend down to get

certain things. That would be true with almost any refrigerator that has the freezer on top. The refrigerator part has quite a few different shelves. The outside of the refrigerator is all black, and the inside is all white with the exception of the shelves and drawers which are clearer. The freezer shelf and the entire inside of the freezer are white.

Overall I am happy with the refrigerator, especially with the amount of money I paid. I’m glad that we could get a refrigerator for that cheap. I am generally satisfied with this refrigerator and would recommend it to other people. I would definitely recommend it to people who didn’t have a lot of money to spend.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 531712543650531/k2311a1217/12.17.08