A Valentine Carol  » Movies  »
1.5
  • It was kind of boring and a little depressing for some reason
  • If you are looking for a romance movie I recommend watching another

• by Brooke

I watched “A valentine carol” today on Lifetime Movie Network. It’s about a radio talk show host that is about to marry a man. She sees her old friend that used to be the talk show host but now she took over her job.

The ghost of her old friend shows

her the past, and future. After seeing all of this the radio talk show host finally realizes that she is marrying the guy for all the wrong reasons.

Barbara Niven, and Emma Caulfield play in it. The acting was good but I didn’t really care for the whole movie together.

It ...

• was kind of boring and a little depressing for some reason. I think it is too much like other movies.

It wasn’t like an original movie, it felt like a copycat. If you are looking for a romance movie I recommend watching another.

Some really good romance movies are the notebook

and a walk to remember. I watched “I’m with lucy” today and that was pretty good.

It wasn’t amazing but it was good. I just kept watching “a valentine carol” because I had nothing else to do.

Bottom line it was boring, unentertaining, and unoriginal. I don’t really recommend this movie.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111712543630531/k2311a1217/12.17.08