Chicken Soup for The Writer’s Soul  » Books  »
  • I found this precious book when I was in progress of making my final thesis to get my Bachelor degree
  • Since I was a little girl, I always love to write but unfortunately never been published in magazine, no matter how frequent I send my writing to them
  • Finally, I recommend this book to all writers in the world, especially all writers who are always been rejected and still have to fight to reach their dream
  • This book is totally a bible for the writer and I suggest you to read this book everytime you feel that you have already failed to reach your dream

• by ivanadee

I found this precious book when I was in progress of making my final thesis to get my Bachelor degree. At that time, I felt a little bit bored with writing process, whether to write my thesis or even write fiction and non-fiction as I usually did.

Since I was a little girl, I always love to write but unfortunately never been published in magazine, no matter how frequent I send my writing to them.

By seeing that bitter fact, sometimes, I just feel like I totally have no talent to write at all. But, reading this book makes me relieved. There are so many writers who feel the same way I fell at that time. There are writer who have to do 2-3 jobs just to live because he does not have money from writing to pay the debts, writer who leave his prestigious job just to do ...

• some researches for his writing, writer who is predicted will never success in writing and there so much stories that make me feel embarrassed because I am giving up too soon.

By writing this book, I feel so much motivated and started to write again and the result? At the end of December, I get a call from one of Indonesian Magazine that tells me about my article which has been published. Wow!! Since that

time, I keep smiling at that time and realize that every hard work will get a great result.

Finally, I recommend this book to all writers in the world, especially all writers who are always been rejected and still have to fight to reach their dream. This book is totally a bible for the writer and I suggest you to read this book everytime you feel that you have already failed to reach your dream.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 171712543560531/k2311a1217/12.17.08