Sigma Capital Group  » Education  »
Manado, North Sulawesi, Indonesia
  • As the first impression, I was totally not impressed and interested because in my family, investment has already categorized as negative things

• by ivanadee

Sigma Capital Group is a perfect place if you want to learn about investment with the right direction because Sigma Capital Group provides an investment education in a form of various tips, trick and strategy to have a safe investment.

Sigma Capital Group has several packages but, I will just review the package I take.

First time I knew Sigma is because one of its officers is my friend in college. As the first impression, I was totally not impressed and interested because in my family, investment has already categorized as negative things.

As time goes by, I finally interested to attend Sigma’s Free Seminar and surprisingly attracted to join ...

• with Sigma Capital Group. So, as my first step, I take my silver training which costs me Rp.1.000.000- (around $100) to get four meetings of training. In silver training, I got a basic knowledge about investment also, being taught about trading online, especially in forex by using marketiva.

After Silver Training, I continue my

education to Gold Training by adding Rp.9.000.000,- ( around $900 ) and gets three full days with Sigma’s Master Trainer named Mr. Tjandra Hasan followed by 3 months of refreshing the investment material we got.

So far, I am satisfied with the material I got from Sigma and hopefully, I can have a real trading soon. Happy Investing!!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 501712543540531/k2311a1217/12.17.08