Enchanted movie
  • I watched this movie in theatre and I love every song and music in this movie
  • Talking about the acting, Amy Adams and Patrick Dempsey really do a great job but for me, the best acting comes to James Marsden for his silly, cute, funny and innocent performance as Prince Edward who loves Giselle so much

• by ivanadee

Enchanted is an attracting and unique movie with a brilliant idea to combine cartoon and real world. It is not a movie about Bugs Bunny and Brendan Fraser while they act in the same scene (Looney Tunes:Back in Action) but about a hole where every cartoon who

enters it will become a real human and vice versa.

The story begins when Giselle is cursed by Queen Narissa to be a real human through entering a weird hole. Then, she meets Robert, a single parent who wants to help her in facing the real life. After that, as what have been predicted, Giselle and Robert falls in love to each other but has to face a barrier from Queen Narissa and Prince Edward, Giselle’s Fiancée.

I watched this movie in theatre and I love every song and music in this movie. I love how the script ...

• Enchanted movie
      writer and director combines Cartoon and Real World for a make-sense reason also, I also love how they make a really satisfied ending because as I watched this movie, I always curious about how the love relationship between Giselle and Robert will end.

Talking about the acting, Amy Adams

and Patrick Dempsey really do a great job but for me, the best acting comes to James Marsden for his silly, cute, funny and innocent performance as Prince Edward who loves Giselle so much. Finally, I recommended this movie for everyone who loves to watch movie, no matter what genre you love.

Enchanted movie
Dubravka says :

re : Talking about the acting, Amy Adams and Patrick Dempsey really do a great job but for me, the best acting comes to James Marsden for his silly, cute, funny and innocent performance as Prince Edward who loves Giselle so much
This could be a musical and I’m not a big fan of them still, from Amy, Patrick to James, it really seemed like a true fairy tale, which they showed us really convincing.

Katherine says :

This movie made me laugh a lot, I took it as a real view of how ridiculous would look a fairy tale in the real life, but I love it I love Princess Giselle and her innocence by coming to our messy world and to see her trying to survive but keeping that special essence of herself it was quite interesting for me. In my opinion this movie shows how important it is to be yourself always and she remained true to herself and she found real love, but also her inner strength as a woman, and even if she looked all innocent and lost, she was a bad ass woman I liked the songs because I’m still a child, and I always enjoy good Disney music, and dances and just the magical aura Disney movies give me.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111712543530531/k2311a1217/12.17.08