Nutrilite Daily  » Health  »
  • As my personal experience, Nutrilite Daily always prevents me from getting sick while, what I mean with sick here is simple sick such as

• by ivanadee

First time I consumed Nutrilite Daily is when I became Amway member and got it as bonus package for the member. As its name, Nutrilite Daily is a daily supplement which is best consumed on the morning, before we do our daily activities.

In Indonesia, Nutrilite Daily is sold in two packages

: 30 tablets (personal size) and 70 tablets while, I prefer to purchase the package of 70 tablets (around $25) because it is cheaper than purchasing the package of 30 tablets every month (around $12.5) .

As my personal experience, Nutrilite Daily always prevents me from getting sick while, what I mean ...

• with sick here is simple sick such as: fever. Besides that advantage, Nutrilite Daily also helps me to get enough nutrition for my daily life.

So far, my best experience with Nutrilite Daily is when I had to take care my sick aunt and did not sleep for around 32 hours. By

consuming just one tablet, I still looked fresh and can finish my job easily. It is so funny to see my family’s enthusiasm when they keep asking me about my secret to keep being fresh because I get more profit everytime they feel interested and then purchasing Nutrilite Daily from me (hehehe..)

Nutrilite Daily
    Bharat Vashi says :

I am 70 years old person having breathing problem with COPD condition. I am taking Nutrilite for the last 2 months without any improvements in the general health conditions. So when should I expect positive results?

Arup says :

What are the supplements you are taking.
    My mother has COPD, she is 60… he is on medrol.
    She has started with Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Cal-Mag, Vitamin B and Omega 3 Fatty acids.
    it has been a week, and it is too early, but she generally feels slightly better

Galega says :

COPD is a severe respiratory infection. Nutrilite is just a protein supplement. It can’t treat COPD. You should immediately consult a doctor. You will need to take some antibiotics.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 341712543510531/k2311a1217/12.17.08