IKEA KARLSTAD 3 seat sofa bed
2.5
IKEA, 317 Alexandra Road, Singapore 159965
  • I like the 100% cotton, removable and dry-washable bed covers, which has made my job of keeping the set clean much easier
  • But I think it is common for any new furniture made of synthetic material

• by S A K M Mokbular Rahman

I have purchased one set of 3 seat sofa cum bed from IKEA store about one month before. Its color is somewhere between maroon and dark red, store defines the color as korndal red. I am not sure what does it really mean.

This sofa set can easily be converted into a comfortable bed for one person and in case of need even two person can be accommodated. Relatives form overseas

visits my home very often for treatment and other business purpose and they prefer to stay at my home instead of hotel or guest houses. I have to admit that this sofa set has been a great help for me, both for day and night usages.

Hidden basket types of storage space below the sofa set is a feature that helps me a lot on space saving in my small 3 room ...

• house. The space an comfortably accommodate two medium sized pillows and two sets of blanket.

Resilient polyurethane foam mattress and cushions are really comfortable. I like the 100% cotton, removable and dry-washable bed covers, which has made my job of keeping the set clean much easier.

The set is expensive comparing to similar sets from other local furniture makers. About first one week the set was having smell of synthetic materials, which was

not liked by my old grand parents. But I think it is common for any new furniture made of synthetic material.

Another feature that annoyed me is that sometimes extra force is necessary to make it flat for bed, but I am expecting with more usages it will me more free.

Those with small house and limited space for keeping too many furnitures, it is a great sofa cum bed set.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 571712543370531/k2311a1217/12.17.08