O’Charley’s Bar and Grill  » Restaurants  »
Jordan Creek Pkwy, West Des Moines, Iowa
  • The hostess/host are always super friendly and we always seem to get seated in a booth, which I love
  • My absolute favorite dish is the Chipotle Kicken'O'Tenders (I think that's what they're called)
  • Lastly, they have a nice little bar area with flat screen TVs in the restaurant, and their drinks are amazing
  • I've had mixed drinks and wine here and they've always been delicious
  • This is definitely my all-time favorite casual restaurant

• by thislimehasnojuice

O’Charley’s Bar and Grill came to West Des Moines, Iowa in 2007. I have gone here literally about ten times since it opened and consistently, their service has been top notch. Their food has been utterly amazing too! Their servers are all younger people and teens, but they’ve always been quick, friendly, curteous and professional. They don’t sit in your booth and take your

order and spit out witty or sarcastic remarks in an attempt to be funny. They always bring out drinks right away and a basket of mouth-watering, hot, buttery rolls with fresh butter. The food has never once been messed up or cold, and it always comes within 10 minutes and is piping hot. The hostess/host are always super friendly and we always seem to ...

• get seated in a booth, which I love.

I have never had bad service, ever, at this O’Charley’s. I have never had bad food here either. My absolute favorite dish is the Chipotle Kicken’O'Tenders (I think that’s what they’re called). They also have phenomenal smashed potatoes, fries, and spinach and artichoke dip.

Lastly, they have a nice little bar area with flat screen TVs

in the restaurant, and their drinks are amazing! I’ve had mixed drinks and wine here and they’ve always been delicious.

A couple days a week they have specials where you get an appetizer and two entrees for $20 (what a steal!) and they always have coupons for free appetizers online or on your receipt if you do a survey.

This is definitely my all-time favorite casual restaurant.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 71712543320531/k2311a1217/12.17.08