McDonalds Portland  » Restaurants  »
1.0
10010 Se Washington St, Portland, OR
  • I remember too when I thought it was so neat that I could eat a whole Big Mac
  • Overall though, I wouldn't recommend McDonalds to other people and I don't plan on going myself either

• by Rock

I am not a fan of McDonalds, not lovin it. The burgers are just not that good. They taste very bland and dry to me. It’s like they just throw them together. I guess people go because they appeal to kids and its “fun” to get the little happy meals and the toy that comes

with it. And I admit, I liked to go when I was a little kid. Maybe the food has gotten worse since then? Of course, I did like the happy meal and the toy that came with it. I remember too when I thought it was so neat that I could eat a whole Big ...

• Mac. Those things look small now.

I will also admit that I did like the last milkshake that I had there, although that was a few years ago. But as far as burgers go, there are so many other places I’d rather go.

They have a little play area there at their restaurants. This is nice for the

kids and I guess for parents too. The kids can go play and run off some energy. The parents can sit and talk, knowing that their kids are in a gated area having fun.

Overall though, I wouldn’t recommend McDonalds to other people and I don’t plan on going myself either. There are just too many better alternatives.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 71612543270831/k2311a1216/12.16.08