The Last Kiss (2006)  » Movies  »
  • The one and only problem is, his life is too perfect and exactly the same with what he planned and it started to make him boring
  • I love the way this movie brings us to understand Michael's life and how he decides to do something

• by ivanadee

I always love the movie about temptation and choice and that’s the reason why I directly decided to watch this movie after watching its trailer.

This movie is about Michael, a lucky guy with a perfect life : Good Friends, Great Career, and beautiful girlfriend, just exactly what he dreamed since he was a kid. The one

and only problem is, his life is too perfect and exactly the same with what he planned and it started to make him boring. At the boring time, there is a young and attracting girl who falls in love to him and wants to have an affair with him, even if Michael’s girlfriend is getting pregnant.

I ...

• love the way this movie brings us to understand Michael’s life and how he decides to do something. The great thing here, the director even makes us understand Michael’s confusion related with his affair.

Talking about the acting, Zach Braff really gives a good acting as Michael. What makes me surprised here is Rachel Bilson, who gives

a satisfied performance as a young girl who has an affair with a guy like Michael.Great job,Rachel.

Finally, This is a really good movie about every choice and mistake we make in our life so, although there are too many sex scenes, it still can deliver a good moral to us. I am recommended this movie to all drama lovers.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111612543170831/k2311a1216/12.16.08