I Just Wanna Say I Love You
Indonesia
  • I Just Wanna Say I Love You is a first single released by Potret (Melly Goeslaw, Anto Hoed and Wong Aksan) from a soundtrack album for Indonesian Movie called Chika

• by ivanadee

I Just Wanna Say I Love You is a first single released by Potret (Melly Goeslaw, Anto Hoed and Wong Aksan) from a soundtrack album for Indonesian Movie called “Chika”. What I love about this song is, Melly as the composer gives a real evident that lyric is nothing compared with

music by considering that this song just contains a sentence, that is : I Just Wanna Say I Love You.

First time I heard it, I guess that I did a mistake in listening this song because Melly as a lead singer just say ” I Just Wanna Say I Love You” ...

• until the end but then, I finally understand that, even it just contains the same sentence for a whole song, the music is so attracting so, the listener will not feel bored when listening to this song.

As Melly said, she picked ” I Just Wanna Say I Love You” as the

main sentence because she understands that, for someone, ” I Love You” is a difficult words to say, especially for the people we really fall in love with. ” I Love You” also has various meaning that can not be described easily so, she dedicated this song for all those various meanings.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 141612543100831/k2311a1216/12.16.08