Fitness First Kidderminster  » Health  »
Stourport Road Kidderminster
  • The cardio theatre has plenty of cardio equipment, plus it has TV's by it machines with up to sixteen different music sport and news channels to watch while you exercise, I find this makes it easier to exercise as it takes by mind of what I'm doing and makes it less boring as the times seems to pass much quicker

• by SteveRaders

One of the fitness first gyms that I sometimes use is the one in Kidderminster, it is located on the Stourport road. There is a large car park at the gym which is good as it is out of the town centre and attracts clients who commute past it from the local business that are on the Stourport road and people who live in both Kidderminster and Stourport.

Inside the gym is quite large and has most of the things that you would expect in a gym of this sort. There is no swimming pool though at that is the only down side to this place but everything else is good.

Mainly when I

go to this gym I tend to use the cardio theatre gym and the spinning room. The cardio theatre has plenty of cardio equipment, plus it has TV’s by it machines with up to sixteen different music sport and news channels to watch while you exercise, I find this makes it easier to exercise as it takes by mind of what I’m doing and makes it less boring as the times seems to pass much quicker.

The spinning room is where you can do a great fun aerobic work out while on the spinning bikes, I find it to be great fun and very good exercise, I really enjoy this part of the gym.

The ...

• other main areas that I use is the sauna, I find it very relaxing to spend some time in here after working out in the cardio theatre and the spinning room. The sauna is quite large so can fit a fair few people in it. I also use the steam room to help aid the relaxation and it does work, like the sauna it is quite large.

This particular gym has a ladies only gym for those ladies who would prefer to exercise away from the men, a studio which has aerobic and dance classes which are for men and women, an aroma room which I have yet to try but if the

sauna or steam are to busy I will give it a try, there is also a beauty saloon and a sun bed room which again I haven’t tried.

The gym also has a lounge and a juice room to relax in after or before your workout and is a good place to meet up with friends for a drink. All the drinks are free and there are also plenty of newspapers to read while you relax in there.

Overall I would say that the Kidderminster Fitness First is very good the only thing that needs to be improved is the lack of a swimming pool but other than that it is very good well worth a visit.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 341612542990831/k2311a1216/12.16.08