Dawlance EC-20 Microwave Oven
  • She wanted a very simple and straightforward microwave for her self
  • I also found the EC-20 nice, simple and I am very happy with the quality of EC-20

• by shazia

My mother in -law who is 71 years old and because of her age she has weak eye sight. She had a microwave with digital screen and touch pad buttons. She wanted a very simple and straightforward microwave for her self. Because of her age she finds some times touch pad microwave difficult and complicated to use. She can not handle very sophisticated operational systems. I searched a lot and found Dawlance has some thing nice to offer. I went to Dawlance shop and bought EC-20 for her. Dawlance EC-20 is really very simple and easy to use and manual Microwave.

Dawlance EC-20 has two knobs. One knob is for selecting a microwave power level and the second one is for setting cooking time. One can open the microwave door at any time or to stop the microwave.

The micro-power level can be set to warm, Defrost, Medium heat and high. I set it at the high level setting most of the time and it is best for all type of foods and drinks.

I also found the EC-20 nice, simple and I am very happy with the quality of EC-20 . I find that its efficiency is excellent. The EC-20 is best ...

• for all type and ages of people. In fact after using Dawlance EC-20 Microwave oven I can say if any body want simple and a good quality microwave then can choose this brand. This brand is safe.

My mother in-law told me that her life is 100 times easier than before. Previously because of her weak eyesight she used to press wrong buttons but now there is no room for such mistakes as it has manual control both for time as well as temperature. The knobs are very easy to turn. The microwave is design to save energy. The light bulb

is turn on while the microwave is busy doing its job and so we can see what is cooking inside . But once the microwave is stopped or the door is open the light turns off. This feature is helpful in case the door is left open by mistake.

The Dawlance EC-20 Microwave oven is available in different colours and sizes but I choose small and white . The size is small so it takes very small area in kitchen. The microwave is not very heavy as well. In short we are all very happy with this buy as it is not expensive either.

shazia replies :

you can check on its web site because I do not have one my father in law got it

khurram says :

temprature on rotatary microwave oven

shazia replies :

there are two rotatary nobs..one is for time …which is set at 5 ,10 ,15 intervals..while other nob is different mode setting like … defrost mode, medium ,high and low heating.. so simple to use.

merab says :

please send me soft copy of Dawlance EC-20 Microwave Oven manual book or their fetures of baking cakes

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 531612542890831/k2311a1216/12.16.08