Clairol’s Shimmer Lights
  • The way to use it the best, is to wash your hair with it, once, then, wash out
  • This should cost you about $10.00 for the bottle
  • I think all blonds want to glimmer, when it comes to hair

• by covenly1
      I color my hair to the color it was before the gray hit! I color my hair blond, and I love that. But, even though coloring the hair, makes it seem brighter and softer, I have found what makes it really shimmer all the time, with highlights that can’t be beaten! I am using Clairol’s Shimmer Lights (original), Clairol Professional.

This comes in

a nice unbreakable purple bottle, with 8 ounces of shimmering delights for my hair! The way to use it the best, is to wash your hair with it, once, then, wash out.

Next, wash your hair with it again……….

and leave it on for 15 minutes up to 45 minutes, depending upon how much your hair may need in shimmer! When you DO wash it out, make sure the water is flowing clearly from your hair, and just watch how your hair has changed from merely colored, to beautiful, shining locks.

You are going to love this!

This should cost you about $10 for the bottle.

Remember, you only need a tiny amount each time, so it WILL last you more than $10 worth, for ...

• Clairol's Shimmer Lights
      certain.

Think of what it cost to have something like this done at the beauty parlor, and you will be delighted! It does not hurt my scalp, it seems to make it even more healthy.

My hair is thick, and this formula just seeps right into the deepest part of each hair strand to make my hair glimmer.

I think all blonds want

to glimmer, when it comes to hair! Try this, and see how wonderful your own hair will react.

No rashes, no allergies, just beautiful, soft, shimmering hair! I cannot think of anything that is more pretty than hair that just skips the dull blond of regular products, and goes directly to healthy, shiny, soft, and easily managed hair, than this product by Clairol! Give it a try!

Jay says :

Is this shampoo recommended for use on color treated medium brown hair with blonde hightlights? I am looking to reduce brassiness in both the allover color and highlights. Thank you.

Galega says :

Yes, this shampoo is perfectly suitable for the use of color treated hair with blonde highlights. Just ensure to use it at least two days after dying your hair. In that case, it will not negatively affect the blond highlights, you have. And, there is no denying that this shampoo can contain the brassiness easily.

edug says :

I am using this, but think that my haor has a blue hue now……….. IS that possible?

Galega says :

There might be some other reason. It is not possible that the use of this Clairol product will change the color of hair. It might be a co-incidence.

Gabrielle Williams says :

re : The way to use it the best, is to wash your hair with it, once, then, wash out
As someone who has done a few too many home bleaching jobs, I’ve had a few run-ins with brassiness in hair. I’ve come in contact with this purple shampoo treatments many times and under many trials. I have found the best way to use this product is to apply to full head if desired, but if you apply it to brassy hair that mostly collects at the roots, the shampoo with lighten all of your hair. This might leave you with still-brassy roots while making the rest of your hair much lighter. This may not be the desired effect. Apply product on desired area and let set for many minutes. The longer it sits the better the desired effect.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3180554260531/k2311a058/5.8.06