Airborne Cold Medication
  • My next hesitation was when I found it you put it in water and let it dissolve like that tablet that plops and fizzes - you all know what I am talking about
  • I know these are supposed to have vitamins and herbs and antioxidents in them but I did not care what they had as long as they worked and they did
  • While I think they might be a little expensive they are well worth the price and I now keep a tube in my purse as well

• by warmfriend
      Ok I have to be the first to admit I am one of the biggest skeptics when it comes to something on tv whether it is “new and improved” or just plain “new”. A co-worker of mine saw the commercial and purchased the product I am reviewing, Airborne Formula Cold Tablets. This was developed by a school teacher and we happened to work in a school so she thought “why not”.

Well she tried them and really swore by them

and how effective they are in getting rid of her cold symptoms before she gets really sick. This did not make me less skeptical however.

Just my luck when you are around children you usually get whatever bug they have also and it was my turn to be sick. Not wanting to miss work my friend offered me her Airborne.

My next hesitation was when I found it you put it in water and let it dissolve like that ...

• tablet that “plops and fizzes” - you all know what I am talking about. Then I found out it was citrus flavored and to me those were always a sickening flavor.

Nonetheless, I took the tablets rather than sittting in misery at my desk. I have to say, the citrusy taste was a pleasant flavor and not bitter which I was expecting.

It took a short while for the tablets to “kick in” but the REALLY worked! I

know these are supposed to have vitamins and herbs and antioxidents in them but I did not care what they had as long as they worked and they did. They come packaged in a tube a little larger than chapstick.

You can purchase them at most drug stores and departments stores. While I think they might be a little expensive they are well worth the price and I now keep a tube in my purse as well.

I highly recommend this product.

Korlou Yang says :

if i already started the cold about couple of days now can i still take Airborne?

Galega says :

Yes, you can take it.

Having said that, I would like to remind you that Airborne has not been given any certification. It has not undergone any clinical trials. So, it is better if you can consult your doctor regarding cold. There are plethora of good options available for cold which are certified by FDA (US).

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2680554230531/k2311a058/5.8.06