Ramada Hotel Ocean City Maryland  » Hotels  »
Ocean City Maryland
  • Well our dilemma was finding a available hotel that would not cost a lot of money
  • Normally I would not consider staying at Ramada because the hotels that I usually stay at are upscale
  • The day that we arrived at Ramada was an eye opening experience for me

• by Sidney
      My husband and I wanted to take a very inexpensive trip to Ocean City Maryland. We really wanted a quick getaway. Well our dilemma was finding a available hotel that would not cost a lot of money.

I was able to find a Ramada Hotel.

Normally I would not consider staying at Ramada because the hotels that I usually stay at are upscale.

I always measured the quality of a hotel by the price. This particularly time we were desperate and really did not have the money for an upscale ...

• hotel.

The day that we arrived at Ramada was an eye opening experience for me. Ramada Hotels are really committed to providing you with the highest quality.

The rates were perfect for our budget at that time. And the staff was over polite and cordial.

Ramada hotels provides fully furnished, clean and good quality rooms. Our room was beautiful.

And it only cost $69 dollars a night. So if your looking for the highest quality hotel at an affordable price.

Try a Ramada Hotel. You will like it them as well.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 280554200531/k2311a058/5.8.06