Byzantine gold Jewelry  » Jewelry  »
Pequot Indian Reservation Casino, RI
  • Lobster clasp, detailed design that caught the light very well, and VERY heavy
  • Both of these pieces were my absolute favorite pieces, even after the relationship failed
  • When I went to the casino He had purchased the pieces in, I saw the price tags, and nearly gagged

• by PoppinCopy
      I recieved two pieces of byzantine gold jewelry from a boyfriend, and I have to say, they were the most exquisite pieces I had laid eyes on. The necklace was an 18 inch chain, I couldn’t explain the type of links, but it was gorgeous! Lobster clasp, detailed design that caught the light very well, and VERY heavy. Itwas about 1/4 inch thick, and I fell in love with it, I’d never

seen anything like it in my life.

The other piece was a bracelet. The clasp had some problems, and would come undone all the time.

Luckily, I never lost it, but I stopped wearing it as often as I liked, afraid I would lose it. It was about 1 1/2 inches thick, and had engravings on it that resembled leather binding.

Both of these pieces were my absolute favorite ...

• pieces, even after the relationship failed. I wore the necklace every day.

the only times I took it off was for bed, shower, and the gym. I got lots of compliments on it.

It was a real eye catcher. When I went to the casino He had purchased the pieces in, I saw the price tags, and nearly gagged.

The bracelet had a retail price of $3000, and

the necklace was $5000. Made me (almost) feel bad about breaking up with him.

(Don’t give me too hard of a time, I gave him back the engagement ring, and didn’t accept any more gifts when I realized it wasn’t working) If you’re looking for Unique jewelry that really makes a fashion statement, the gold Jewelry from the Pequot reservation in Rhode Island is the place to look.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 4580554180531/k2311a058/5.8.06