Desperate Housewives Episode: The Tornado  » TV  »
  • The Tornado is so scary and in fact, this is one of the best and most awesome episodes, which makes me shudder because out there, there might be real stuff like this happening and my heart is beating so fast and I almost cry
  • This time, the writers and Director truly nailed it and it got me and I am sure other viewers in awe most definitely

• by eryana09

Desperate Housewives Episode: The Tornado is so scary and in fact, this is one of the best and most awesome episodes, which makes me shudder because out there, there might be real stuff like this happening and my heart is beating so fast and I almost cry. I really applaud the performances of all men and women in

this episode on the Tornado and that is something so volatile that you just can’t stop things like these from happening.

All the while, the tangible irony of it all is that all these people were going through their lives and having disputes together and all. And in the next minute, a tragedy happens and take some lives away ...

• and change their lives forever in the neighborhood. This time, the writers and Director truly nailed it and it got me and I am sure other viewers in awe most definitely.

If you have not yet catch this episode, let me tell you that someone loses her husband and I have to say that it is at

a real bad fight and suddenly, nature takes its course. Luckily, my favorite characters are still in one piece and the Director do not cut their lives short. Well, at least for now. That’s the most awesome thing about Desperate Housewives. You are always left guessing. Watch this episode if you have not. Full 10.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 101612541540731/k2311a1216/12.16.08