Final Interview of Friends in NBC  » TV  »
  • I really love Friends so much and there have even been a rumor that there is going to be a movie
  • I think there's no TV sitcom as awesome as Friends and there were bits of re-runs from the various episodes with their looks changing from young right up to how they are now
  • I know it's a fat hope, but it's still a hope

• by eryana09

I truly respect the whole cast of Friends, including the actors, actresses, the writers and all the not-known staff. They are all awesome and that could be depicted of a great team-work when I watch Final Interview of Friends in NBC. Each and everyone of the real celebrity consisting of Joey, Phoebe, Rachel, Monica and Ross had this look on

their faces when they were interviewed that it had been such a pleasure working amongst themselves. It is surprising to know that Friends have indeed come to an end and that they have survived for 10 years.

I really wonder why there are no more continuation to Friends and all of them have around the same sentiments regarding the show ...

• itself. I really love Friends so much and there have even been a rumor that there is going to be a movie. But so far, there is none and I am really missing it.

I think there’s no TV sitcom as awesome as Friends and there were bits of re-runs from the various episodes with their looks changing from

young right up to how they are now. This interview is highly recommended for all die-hard fans out there of Friends and let’s just hope there is going to be a special appearance by them or something or a comeback. I know it’s a fat hope, but it’s still a hope. Watch this interview and reminisce your moments with Friends.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 101612541430731/k2311a1216/12.16.08