Cleaning filters in bagless vacuems  » Housewares  »
  • I tried many different ways, but following is the best I have found

• by Beverly Hindman
      After purchasing a Dirt devil bagless turbo vacuem it soon became apparent I would have to find a way to clean the filter. I tried many different ways, but following is the best I have found.

I take my vacuem outside and remove the filter and empty the container for the dirt.

I then wash the container and put back on the vacuem.

Next I take a blow dryerand hold it in the end of the filter then turn it on coll air.

I hold both over a trash can and turn on the vacuem.

This blows all the lint and dirt out from ...

• between the folds in the filter.

I let this proceed for about three minutes then turn off the dryer and rinse the filter under hot water by allowing the water to run inside the filter.

I then shake the filter well and take a blow dryer and dry this filter with warm

air.

After thoroughly drying the filter I put it back in the container and put the vacuem back together.

I have found this works excellant and I only need to do this once every three or four months.

I have had my vacuem for three years and as yet not had to replace the filter.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5380554140531/k2311a058/5.8.06