Envy by Sandra Brown  » Books  »
  • That makes the story all the more interesting and as I progressed on reading, I find that the initial P

• by eryana09

Don’t underestimate this book, Envy by Sandra Brown. Everyone can use a good book for reading and that’s what I see in this story. It is a very good and fast-paced book and author Sandra Brown just know the right buttons to push. This book is challenging, fast-paced and I find myself reading fast from one

page to another.

The story is about Maris and she is an editor and has her own publishing company. There’s this particular writer with only the initial of P.M.E and this author ignites interests in Maris by submitting work pretty anonymously. That makes the story all the more interesting and as I progressed on reading, I find that ...

• the initial P.M.E is a guy’s name and I’m not going to tell why or what the purpose of the author is.

But he writes well and makes Maris furthermore intrigued. Maris is actually a pretty much too trust person and she is either in it for trouble or luck. I won’t reveal much, but just

take note that the title envy has something more or less to do with the main plot of this story.

And for that, Sandra Brown had cleverly written a very passionate story which is laced with lots of great elements. A great book, and it keeps readers awake at night trying to find out the next thing that’s going to happen.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 171612541100631/k2311a1216/12.16.08