Paid Survey Sites
0.5
  • I paid my 32.95 (NOT a typo) and got a list of places that supposedly pay you to take surveys

• by PoppinCopy
      Ok, I admit it, I’m a sucker. I’ve been searching for legit ways to make money from home for a good 3 years now, and in the beginning, I got suckered SEVERAL times. The very first scam I fell for was the “Get paid to fill out surveys online” scam.

I paid my 32. 95 (NOT a typo) and got a list of places that supposedly “pay” you to take surveys.

Here’s the deal. Some

of them don’t pay enough to make it worth your time, thepages load SOOOO slowly you wind up really wasting alot of time.

Some “Pay” you with the opportunity to be entered into a sweepstakes. (They “Pay” you with a “Chance” to get paid? Can you say C-R-O-C-K?) Some are so vague about when and how much they pay you, you have no idea whether it’s worth your time to fill out their surveys.

Some pay ...

• you only if you fit into the demographic profile their client is looking to market to, And still others don’t pay at all. All in all, it was a huge rip-off.

Then, I was surfing around, and discovered that ALL of the information that had been provided to me for 32. 95 was available for FREE.

so I went and signed up for a bunch of paid survey sites, and filled out a butt-load of surveys, and to

date, I’ve gotten ONE check for $2. It was from ithink inc.

Yep. a 2dollar return on my investment.

Only the first of several work-at-home flops under my belt, however. If you WANT to fill out surveys, you gotta fill out ALOT of ‘em to make any money, and don’t pay anyone a dime for the info, cause it’s out there for free.

Do a search on Survey, or Market Research.

Paid Survey Sites

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 680554110531/k2311a058/5.8.06