Sudanese Weddings  » Other  »
  • There were so many nice foods available and truly delicious
  • But based from my experience, it is very different and Sudanese Weddings would be one of the best wedding events that I've been to

• by eryana09

If ever you get the chance to attend people’s wedding and that includes a Sudanese Wedding, you should really go. It is really fun and it is something extremely different from what I normally have been to. I don’t know where Sudan comes part of; whether it is part of the Middle-Eastern culture

or anything. Anyway, I have been to a foreign friend’s wedding and she works at the place I’m at actually.

She is half Egyptian and extremely beautiful and she had a Sudanese Wedding. I told her that I was vegetarian for that day and she understood. There were so many nice foods available ...

• and truly delicious. The event itself was filled with so many gorgeous people and they were all dancing away and etc. And one thing’s for sure. There are just lots of dancing in Sudanese Weddings. People are rejoicing and even the bride and groom appear to be dancing or move their
        hands and heads to the beat.

The normal bride and groom sequence is one that just sits still and stands up and smile to take pictures. But based from my experience, it is very different and Sudanese Weddings would be one of the best wedding events that I’ve been to. No doubt about it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 121612541030631/k2311a1216/12.16.08