Days of Darkness  » Movies  »
  • I find the storyline very scary and in fact, if I were to be one of the characters, I would faint several times already

• by eryana09

Watching Days of Darkness totally scared the hell out of me. I find the storyline very scary and in fact, if I were to be one of the characters, I would faint several times already. The cover of this DVD movie is also very scary and don’t let children watch

this; truly scary.

One of the main plot of this story that is truly scary would be the fact that there are zombies filled around the earth after a comet has landed. That’s what makes it scary. It is like 28 Days versus Deep Impact kind of thing, and you have ...

• 2 elements in the story which makes it the more bone-chilling. Much more scarier than a most scary CSI thriller episode. Not only that, you will find that there are just loads of scenes that will keep you hurtling and touching your partner’s hands or you hugging the pillow tight.

I am not exaggerating but that was how I behaved, really. And there are just many gory scenes and needless to say, how the zombies ‘feed’ on humans. Ewww all the way. I’m truly shocked to the point of no return. Watch this after eating, you are warned!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111612540950631/k2311a1216/12.16.08