The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford  » Movies  »
  • When I watched on, then I know what it means or stands for

• by eryana09

Casey Affleck and Brad Pitt played in The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford. In case you guys do not know who Casey Affleck is, he is Ben Affleck’s brother, the husband to Jennifer Garner. So yeah. This movie is quite alright but it has Brad Pitt and I just couldn’t love him

enough.

So looking at the title in the beginning before watching, I was wondering like why Coward Robert Ford..? When I watched on, then I know what it means or stands for. Jesse James has been in Robert’s dream all along and he so wants to be like him very much and to the point of ...

• making him a dream reality. But when Robert Ford discovers the evil deeds done by his longtime hero, and that he’s not a baddie good guy type, he starts to despise his idol. So what happens..? Watch on.

I must say that the casts of actors and actresses lined up are quite cool and there are lots

of nice scenery if you look through the movie. But this story wouldn’t be so suitable for those not liking the Western era type of cowboy types. If you are the romantic comedy types, you won’t like this. I think I shall fair it at a 7. Not that bad, but not that good either. So-so.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111612540900631/k2311a1216/12.16.08