National Treasure 2 - Book Of Secrets  » Movies  »
  • I thought that this part 2 is going to be not fascinating at all but I was wrong
  • True, if in the real world, it's hard to believe the journey that he has gone through, but for a good DVD one hour plus or so, this is really a rolling good time and I totally enjoyed watching pretty much

• by eryana09

I watched National Treasure 2 - Book Of Secrets on DVD the other day when my friend came over and we were trying to finish off some work projects.

I thought that this part 2 is going to be not fascinating at all but I was wrong. It was pure cool

all the way and very much exciting. Nicolas Cage played the role of Ben Gates and once more, he is on a mission to help. And this time in the 2nd part of this National Treasure series, he is out to clear his granddad’s name since his name is included in ...

• one of the assassination’s list. What a good plot, and the journey that Nicolas takes to clear his granddad’s name is filled with dangers and simple excitement.

Not many could act like Nicolas Cage and he is a very hands-on and action series type of guy. The journey that he sets on

goes on with a fun and dazzle excitement like no other. True, if in the real world, it’s hard to believe the journey that he has gone through, but for a good DVD one hour plus or so, this is really a rolling good time and I totally enjoyed watching pretty much.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111612540870631/k2311a1216/12.16.08