50 Things You Can Do Today to Beat Depression by Paul Vincent  » Books  »
  • I hate depression truly and I think that it's an illness that everyone should just fight through and not for it to make its way into our lives
  • It is true based from reading this book that it's not 100% possible to avoid depression totally but if you put your heart and mind to it, you know that it is indeed possible

• by eryana09

50 Things You Can Do Today to Beat Depression by Paul Vincent is a very awesome book, I love it so much. Author Paul Vincent is very good and he is simply a very good writer. I laughed my way off while reading this book truly. It is especially good for the soul and there are just so many tips that one can follow

through; like 50.

And all 50 are I must say very useful. There’s not one that I find that I can’t follow. I hate depression truly and I think that it’s an illness that everyone should just fight through and not for it to make its way into our lives. It is true based from reading this book that it’s not 100% possible to avoid ...

• depression totally but if you put your heart and mind to it, you know that it is indeed possible. Reading self-help books like this totally helps. In fact, something has happened in my life and I’m so looking forward to battling it and hence, getting it over and done with.

In short, this is a really great book and I will always make it

a point to refer to the pointers in it whenever I feel depressed or something. Also the suggestions and advices are not that hard to follow; you just have to make it a point to follow through and you will be on your way to achieving great results. Author is really good and you should really read this book; the style of writing is truly awesome.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 171612540840631/k2311a1216/12.16.08