F1 in Fuji, Japan  » Entertainment  »
  • He had a mini crash with Raikkonen and I think that as races go by, Hamilton is getting more faster and perhaps dangerous

• by eryana09

I caught F1 race in Fuji, Japan on TV. This is actually for the Grand Prix and it was a very entertaining watch. My whole family was on a vacation mode on that day and we amused ourselves by watching this race.

It was a super fun watch and certainly quite different from the recent F1 race

in Singapore. The tracks were more larger and bigger and the weather in Fuji during the race was quite nice and clear. However, the same more or less type of race performances were given out by the key players. And it’s still the same with Lewis Hamilton. Nothing new, really. He had a ...

• mini crash with Raikkonen and I think that as races go by, Hamilton is getting more faster and perhaps dangerous..? Well, that’s my most personal opinion. I’m not sure about what you think.

As for this particular race in Fuji, the crowd went wild and people were screaming and cheering. You could see it on TV

practically. The spaces looked fully populated, though I’m sure there were a few vacant seats. And for the winner of this race, it went to Alonso again, and he is the same guy that won the F1 race in Singapore. Overall, I think that this race was awesome and a pretty intense one. Another good watch.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 591612540800631/k2311a1216/12.16.08