Luvs Diapers
  • Compared to huggies in the same size, they didnt' hold up as well, and leaked at night
  • By this time, my husband was on the price bandwagon with me, and we experimented with several store brands, Pampers, and even cloth

• by PoppinCopy
      With my first child, a boy, My husband was hell-bent on huggies. I was a little more price concious. I tried Luvs in size 2.

Compared to huggies in the same size, they didnt’ hold up as well, and leaked at night. so i wen’t back to Huggies.

Tried them again in size 4 with much more agreeable results. By this time, my husband

was on the price bandwagon with me, and we experimented with several store brands, Pampers, and even cloth.

I’m a lazy housekeeper, and Cloth was NOT an option. Luvs held up really well at this point, far better than the store brands, and also the size 4 seemed to fit my son longer.

Probably because the straps are stretchy, and some of the store brands are ...

• not stretchy, I had to buy 5’s in store brands, which is more expensive, because the larger the size, the fewer diapers are in the package. By the time we needed 5’s, we were using Luvs exclusively.

Very few leaks at this point, mostly leaks that NO diaper could hold up to. (loose stools, stomach virus, etc.

) But His Sleepers are staying dry thru the night, although

VERY heavy. The weight is a testament to the amount of fluid they are holding.

Also, very recently, he had a watery stool that went unnoticed for a couple of hours. He did get a rash, which is expected, but the diaper absorbed most of the moisture AND odor, which tells me the rash could have been ALOT worse if He’d been wearing a different brand.

Luvs Diapers

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5480554080431/k2311a058/5.8.06