Chore Whore by Heather Howard
  • It is a very interesting read and makes you think whether it is like what it is in the real world of celebrities
  • Sometimes I have names up in my head like I think I know who, but of course, I won't know

• by eryana09

Chore Whore by Heather Howard is a hilarious read. If you like celebrities and roughly the idea of what it is to become a PA to them and what the PA’s life is as (mostly hell), this book is the one to read. It is a very interesting read and makes you think whether it is like

what it is in the real world of celebrities.

Corki Brown is the main character is this story and of course, the narrative and life she goes through is what she thinks in the definition of her eyes. You see her stumbling, being a nerd, acting as Smart Alex at times and many more.

Actually, there’s a twist.

• The accounts related were supposed to be real and had been gone through by Corky. So you start to wonder the realism of it and wondering who the unnamed celebs are. I get curious reading this book and try to put an open mind while reading. I really feel like wanting to know who the
        celebs are and their ‘antics’. Sometimes I have names up in my head like I think I know who, but of course, I won’t know.

So it’s THAT kind of book. Read it, if you are the type to love reading about celebrities and have been buying either People Magazines or any tabloid magazines whatsoever. I give this 9.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 171612540760631/k2311a1216/12.16.08